- CESD Transportation
- DCS Athletics Calendar
- Exam Schedules
- Harvest Gym
- Homework/Courses Outlines
- Parent Provided Transportation
- Parent Information
- Resources/Student Services
- School Fee Schedule
- This Year's Happenings
- Last Year's Happenings
- Trustee Update
- Online Payment LINK for Parents Parents, please use this link for paying school fees, ordering hot lunches, ordering from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in your childâ€™s school.
When creating an account, please make sure you click on the Create Account button first. Then you can create your account, and add your child. Once you have added a child, click on Done. To add additional children, please click on the Menu then Linked Accounts and add your other children.
- Online Payment LINK for Guests This link is for supporters of our school (parents and supporters of Delburne Centralized School students, please use the link above).
Supporters can use this link to make donations, purchase from fundraisers or to make donations to programs in the school.
First time users will need to create an account.
Please click on the link, create an account, then click next, and you will be able to add yourself as a support.
A big thank you to everyone for your support of the Delburne Centralized School.
What’s Happening at DCS 2020/2021
What’s Happening at DCS 2020/2021
- September 1 - First day of school for the 2020-2021 year. DCS began the year with a staggered start. Students with the surname beginning with A-K returned to school on September 1, 3, & 8. Masks were mandatory for all staff and students in grades 4-12.
- September 2 – Students with surnames starting with L-Z returned to school September 2, 4 & 9.
- September 10 – All students returned to school.
- September 15 – School Picture Day!
- September 16 – First Trojan Tribune newsletter published.
- September 21 – Volleyball skills development program began, including grade 6 this year! No competitions with other schools was permitted.
- September 29 – PAC (Parent Advisory Council) held their first meeting of the year through Google Meet.
- September 30 – Orange Shirt Day. Terry Fox Run was held today. Classes went out separately (sticking with their cohorts) for a walk/run around the Village.
- October 2 – HS Awards Night was held in the Small Gym at 7:00pm. The Awards night was broadcast live on Facebook.
- October 3 – Grad 2020 Commencement Exercises were held in the Small Gym at 5:00pm. Guests were seated at tables to watch the Grand March into the gym, Toasts, Speeches, Presentations and Grad Walk Off. No dinner or dance were held this year. Grad 2020 was broadcast live on Facebook.
- October 8 – School picture retakes, DCS Celebrates (monthly celebration of students nominated by teachers for being dedicated, showing school spirit and/or citizenship). This year, instead of an assembly, our principal traveled from class to class to deliver the awards. The event was broadcast live on our school Facebook page! Terry Fox Ice Cream Treats were delivered to classrooms who collected at least $2 per child.
- October 22 – Parent/Teacher Conferences were held by telephone or Google Meet.
- October 29 – PAC meeting was held at the school (Learning Commons) and through Google Meet, 6:30pm.
- October 30 – We were all excited to have our first “Hot Lunch Program” meal delivered (PAC volunteers) to the students from Subway. Halloween celebrations were held - students encouraged to wear costumes for the day. Costume parades and contests were held, keeping with COVID guidelines. Costume contest was broadcast on our Facebook page as no spectators were allowed to watch this year.